Rimmed side plate
This vertical-walled quarter plate creates a contained surface for flat breads, salads or desserts; showcasing the finer culinary details of composed salads to shared desserts.
Handmade in India
7.5″W x 1″H
Every piece features our naked clay body; an ode to the earth’s natural elements. Each piece is handmade and one of a kind. Every fold of clay, every mark that’s left behind is an imprint of the hands that created it. Glaze colours might vary slightly from the image.
Our clays and glazes are formulated out of completely non-toxic and food safe materials. We then form and fire all of our products above 1200 degrees celsius.
Ready for Dispatch: 2 – 3 Weeks.
Final Sale All items are final sale.
Refer to our T+Cs for more info.
Please ensure sufficient access through doors/stairways.
Important Note: We’ve tried our best to represent products as closely to their real colour however please note that colours and tones look different on different screens.
- Do Not
- Brush Or Scrub The Rug.
- Use The Rug On A Damp Or Wet Surface.
- Wash At Home
- Only Dry Clean The Rug When Required
- Only Vacuum Clean It Periodically.
- Avoid Using Vacuum Beater Brush Mode.
- Remove Spills Immediately By Blotting Them With A Clean, Dry Cloth Or Paper Towel.
- If You See Any Loose Threads, Simply Trim Them With Sharp Scissors.
This Is A Handmade Rug In India. Each Rug Is Created By An Individual Artist And Has Its Own Identity And Design Variation.