This three-legged stool is made from reconstituted and finger jointed teak wood. The wood is upcycled and beautifully seasoned. This little stool works well for seating and also as a corner table. It pairs well with every piece in our Soop collection and complements our soop chair beautifully.
Teak wood stool
Material: Teak Wood
Dimension : 14.5″L X 14.5″D X 15″H
Worried whether the polish color and upholstery will match the aesthetics of your space? Relax, just share your thoughts with us via email- [email protected] to get it customized
Ready for Dispatch: 2 – 3 Weeks.
Final Sale All items are final sale.
Refer to our T+Cs for more info.
Please ensure sufficient access through doors/stairways.
Important Note: We’ve tried our best to represent products as closely to their real colour however please note that colours and tones look different on different screens.
- Treat bamboo like you would wood. Do not leave in rain or harsh sunlight: over balconies and outdoor sit-outs are fine.
- Cracking of bamboo is completely normal as it is a natural material, however, it won’t impact the structural integrity.
- The color of the rope may vary since we use upcycled textile ropes.
- We can customize the structure and weave color on request.
- We are happy to freshen up your piece in terms of refinishing and reweaving for as long as you have it on request.